Hey Friends! Are you part of the peppermint mocha lovers? Do you eagerly count down the days till that distinctive chill in the air heralds the arrival of the special holiday season treat? Here at The Roasted Purpose, we share your love for this extraordinary blend of chocolate, coffee, and peppermint.
We know how hard it can be to wait for your favorite time of the year, just for a taste of this delightful beverage. But who said that peppermint mocha is only a wintertime indulgence? We firmly believe in spreading the cheer throughout the year, so we're shaking things up a bit!
That's right, friends! The wait is over. Starting today, you'll be able to enjoy peppermint mocha all year round at The Roasted Purpose. It doesn't matter if it's scorching summer or cool spring; we've got you covered.
Our peppermint mocha is not just for those chilly days anymore. It's refreshingly fabulous when served over ice or whizzed up in a blender with ice to make a tantalizing frappuccino. It's perfect for those hot summer days when you crave a cooling yet invigorating pick-me-up.
And let's not forget about the toppings. When you're feeling a little fancy, or when you just want to treat yourself (because why not?), don't hesitate to top off your peppermint mocha with our decadently delicious coconut whipped cream. Trust us, it's the crown jewel in the coffee world.
Speaking of the coconut whipped cream, we can't just leave you wondering about it. Here's how you can make it at home:
Whipped Cream Recipe
- 1 (13.5) oz can full-fat coconut milk or cream, refrigerated overnight
- 5 drops of stevia liquid gel
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions for Making Coconut Whipped Cream:
- Take It Easy: Start by chilling a can of full-fat coconut milk in the refrigerator overnight. This step is essential, so make sure not to skip or rush it. On the following day, also chill your mixing bowl and beaters in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Scoop Out the Goodness: Open the can of coconut milk and carefully scoop out the solid cream that has risen to the top into a mixing bowl. Reserve the remaining coconut water by pouring it into a mason jar, which you can use for smoothies or other recipes later.
- Get Your Beat On: Using either a hand mixer or a stand mixer, beat the coconut cream on medium speed for approximately 30-45 seconds. Keep going until the cream becomes light, smooth, and forms soft peaks. Remember not to over-whip!
- Sweeten the Deal: Time to add sweetener and a touch of vanilla extract. Add liquid stevia and vanilla extract into the coconut cream and continuing to beat until everything is well combined. If your coconut whipped cream seems a bit thick, gradually add back some of the coconut water, one teaspoon at a time, until it reaches a light and fluffy consistency.
- Ready to Indulge: Serve your delightful coconut whipped on top of any gourmet protein latte for the perfect amount of added creaminess. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator, where it will keep well for up to a week.
So, are you ready to step into a peppermint mocha paradise, any time of the year? We can't wait to serve you this delightful treat. Here's to year-round cheer, one sip of peppermint mocha at a time!